Trance & EDM Mastering
Mastering electronic music is unique from other genres of mastering, particular when a song is intended for a club or large venue.
It takes many years of constant experience to be able to sculpt the low end in such a way that the song sounds fat, warm, and punchy, without blowing out their car stereo or causing the needle to pop out of the vinyl record while a DJ is spinning you live at a club. (A great way to get a DJ to never play your record again, by the way.)
In other styles of music like rock or country, most artists are concerned with achieving a "radio-ready" sound. Here's the big secret: radio stations make everything sound good. The real test of a mastering engineer is his or her ability to get your music to sound good in a club. Don't make the mistake of going to a rock mastering engineer or studio for your deep house record.
Whether you're creating trance, EDM, Club, Dubstep, House, Jungle, Drum & Bass, Downtempo, Trip Hop, Ambient, Hardcore, Experimental, or any other type of electronica or techno, we've got you covered.
EDM Mastering Clip:
Our Mastering Promises
- If you want feedback on your mixes before we begin, we're happy to offer it. Just ask.
- If we don't think we can improve your mixes, we won't accept your money. Period. And if we think your mastering goals are unrealistic, we'll tell you. We'll do all we can to help you improve your recordings or suggest other alternatives.
- If you want to know what we did and why we did it, we'll tell you.
More Details About Our Mastering Service
- What you'll send us: one WAV or AIF for each song
- 30 days free revisions
- Tell us your favorite records and we'll use them as references, or leave it open ended and we'll do what we think best suits your music.
- Fancy-schmancy audio techniques potentially involved: limiting, EQ, compression, stereo width adjustment, de-essing, mid-side processing, multi-band processing.
- For more info check out our Frequently Asked Questions.