While we here at Fix Your Mix consider ourselves firmly rooted in pop music, our engineers are no strangers to metal, hardcore, and hard rock, with clients including The Devil Wears Prada and Motionless In White. Have a listen for yourself:
Metal Mastering Clip
Think you may need more than just mastering? Learn about Stem Mixing & Mastering.
Our Mastering Promises
- If you want feedback on your mixes before we begin, we're happy to offer it. Just ask.
- If we don't think we can improve your mixes, we won't accept your money. Period. And if we think your mastering goals are unrealistic, we'll tell you. We'll do all we can to help you improve your recordings or suggest other alternatives.
- If you want to know what we did and why we did it, we'll tell you.
More Details About Our Mastering Service
- What you'll send us: one WAV or AIF for each song
- 30 days free revisions
- Tell us your favorite records and we'll use them as references, or leave it open ended and we'll do what we think best suits your music.
- Fancy-schmancy audio techniques potentially involved: limiting, EQ, compression, stereo width adjustment, de-essing, mid-side processing, multi-band processing.
- For more info check out our Frequently Asked Questions.